Thursday, January 27, 2011

Project One


Color - Glass Shadow
Auto Mode
Aperture: f/40
Shutter Speed: 1/800
 This example of COLOR was one of my favorites due to the vibrance of the color that came through in the shadow.



Emphasis - "B"arnett
Auto Mode
Aperture: f/4.0
Shutter Speed: 1/50
I liked the composition of this B and the way the B became emphasized by the snow and rough background.




Line - Branches
Auto Mode
Aperture: f/4.9
Shutter Speed: 1/60
This example of line was one of my favorites due to the contrast and variance of line quality.




Repetition - Bike Rack
Auto Mode
Aperture: f/4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/125
This example of Repetition was one of my best pieces due to the composition and depth of field, as well as the value that was captured.


Shape - Wood Sculpture
Auto Mode
Aperture: f/4.9
Shutter Speed: 1/60
I liked this piece due to the texture and the composition.


Texture - Heater
Auto Mode
Aperture: f/8.0
Shutter Speed: 1/60
This photograph was one of my best pieces due to the textural qualities, as well as the angle and perspective that I took. 

No comments:

Post a Comment